Monday, June 19, 2006

This really bothers me!!!

For about 37 years I was a smoker. When I quit I was up to about 2 1/2 packs a day. tried to quit many times, I knew they are addictive. Well I finally quit about 16 years ago and now I am on the bandwagon for peoples rights. I beleive that the non smokers should get off their highhorse and quit getting laws passed that are a pain in the ass for smokers. I know its bad for your health and all that crap, but smokers have rights too. They just passed a law here in San Diego county to ban smoking at the beach!!! What kind of shit is that. This world belongs to everyone not just the chosen few. Back off assholes. Let other people do their thing.Enough said on that subject.
Whats with guys over 10 years old wearing their hats backwards???? Grow up!!!!!